Happy Eid Milad UN NABI 2022 Quotes, Status, Messages: Eid-e-Milad-ul-Nabi, also known as Maulid or Eid-e-Milad, is celebrated enthusiastically by Muslims worldwide. The occasion marks the birth anniversary of Prophet Muhammad. He was born in the month of Rabi al-Awwal, the third month of the Islamic calendar. This year, his birthday is celebrated on October 9 in India. To spread more happiness today, check out the wishes, messages and quotes we have compiled for you and share them with your loved ones.
Eid-e-Milad-ul-Nabi: Greetings and Messages
1. May you all be guided by your faith in Allah and His Beloved Messenger. Have a blessed Eid ul Milad un Nabi.
2. Thank Allah for adding another wonderful year to your life this Eid. We wish you Eid Milad-un-Nabi
3. The Rah of Allah helps you to live a halal and meaningful life. Eid ul Milad un Nabi Mubarak.
4. Eid Milad-un-Nabi Mubarak to you and all your family members.
5. Sending you my best wishes on the auspicious occasion of Eid Milad-un-Nabi.
6. May Allah grant you all that you desire. Eid Milad-un-Nabi.
7. May Allah ease your hardships and grant you peace and prosperity on Eid. A blessed time! Eid Milad-un-Nabi Mubarak.
8. “In the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad SAW) you have a good example to follow for those who put their hope in Allah and the Last Day and remember Allah much.” – Surah Ahzaab 33:21
9. “Show forgiveness, speak for justice and avoid the ignorant”- Quran 7:199
10. He (pbuh) is the Messenger of Allah and the last (end) of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever-Knowing of everything.”- Surah Ahzaab 33:40
11. “Whoever fears Allah, Allah will find a way for him (from every difficulty) and provide for him from sources he cannot imagine.” – Quran 65:2-3
12. “We worship you and we ask you for help.” – Surah Al-Fatihah 1:5
13. “And We have sent you (O Muhammad peace be upon him) as a mercy for the ‘Alameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists).” – Surah Anbiya 21:107
15. “Indeed, I incline to the truth and turn my face to Him Who created the heavens and the earth, and I am not of those who associate others with Allah.” Surah Al-Anam – 6:79
Read all Latest lifestyle news And Latest news Here
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings