Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a condition in which people have an intense desire for the admiration and attention of others. They have an inflated opinion of themselves. Such people usually feel dissatisfied and depressed when they are not given the praise or special favors they believe they deserve. To the outside world, they may appear arrogant and arrogant. Narcissists tend to exaggerate their own talents and achievements while belittling others.
According to the Mayo Clinic, narcissistic personality disorder can cause problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school, or finances. Treatment for narcissistic personality disorder is also called psychotherapy.
What are the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder?
– An exaggerated sense of self-importance
– A sense of entitlement and a need for constant and high praise
– Desire to be recognized as superior even without supporting achievements
– Exaggerate achievements and talents
– Preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
– A feeling of superiority and they associate only with equally special people
– Monopolize conversations
– Belittle or look down on people
– Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance
– Take advantage of others to get their work done
– Do not recognize the needs and feelings of others
– Be jealous of others and even believe that others envy them
– Such people appear arrogant, proud and pretentious
– Very little at receiving criticism
People with narcissistic personality disorder are unlikely to seek treatment because they don’t think anything can be wrong. If you notice aspects of your personality that match narcissistic personality disorder, you are advised to consult a doctor.
Read all Latest news, Latest newsWatch Top Videos And live tv Here.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings