Students hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak

Students hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak – CBS News

Watch CBS News

Two incidents of carbon monoxide leaks at a school and day care in the U.S. this week are raising questions about whether state laws require detectors in child care settings. But the answer is complicated, and at least 10 states don’t have any such laws. Norah O’Donnell has the story.

Be the first to know

Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.

Source link

What do you think?

Written by filmysector

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Abortion rights impacting Ohio Senate race

Tennessee man, Brandon Calloway, claims racial profiling after violent arrest